What is Virtual Queueing?
|Virtual Queueing – while it may sound like some sort of virtual reality technology – is actually a way for consumers to wait in line without physically waiting in line.|
MoZeus’ Virtual Queueing tool places your event attendees into a virtual queue, or line, directly from their mobile device. Letting consumers walk around and enjoy other things without having to be stuck in a line.
Similar to that of a restaurant ticketing system, attendees can “claim” their spot in line – via a mobile web app (zero app download required) – and wait remotely, in order to avoid overcrowded and confined physical spaces.
Benefits & ROI Value
- Regulates & manages the # of people in your event space / footprint
- Integrates seamlessly into our existing engagement and reporting platform
- Zero app download required, aka very little barrier to entry
- Streamlined communication with attendees
- Actionable consumer & performance data
- Same stringent data security protocols as all of our existing tools