Atlanta, GA – Aug. 20, 2012 – MoZeus Worldwide, a mobile-marketing and content-management software company, has created a Shopper Marketing division to meet the demand of the SMART Activator platform in retail. The SMART Activator has become the most-used marketing application in the world by offering a cutting-edge smart phone technology that allows companies to engage consumers and provide real value for brands.
To date, MoZeus has worked with approximately 400 brands, agencies and sports properties to leverage the SMART Activator for more than 100,000 event days, which has resulted in five million unique leads and 30 million survey questions answered.
“The MoZeus technology is a natural fit in the retail environment by providing shopper value by facilitating decision-making and improving the ease of shopping through the use of digital interaction and communications to engage shoppers along the path-to-purchase,” said Bill Sluben, Senior Vice President of Consumer Engagement at MoZeus Worldwide. “We will be able to assist traditional brick-and-mortar retailers close the gap on the information and content available to them versus at on-line retailers.”
SMART Activator is designed to provide brands and agencies with all the popular marketing tools that lead to capturing new customers. What makes the SMART Activator truly unique is the fact that everything can run on one application and thus one device, giving partners multiple options with the click of a button.
The 2012 Shopper Marketing Expo offers shopper marketers and retailers an opportunity to collaborate, influence and inspire decision-making along the path to purchase. This year’s event will be held in Chicago from October 16-18.
Consider the impact that mobile has created and will create with forecasted exponential growth:
- The “mobile influence factor” (or effect of smartphones on in-store sales) on retail purchases will increase to $689 billion (or 19% of total store sales) by 2016 (Source: Deloitte, 2012)
- 43 percent of smartphone owners have used their mobile device while in a store for a shopping purpose (Source: Score Inc., Shop.org and The Partnering Group, 2012)
- 73 percent of consumers say they have used their mobile phone in a store (Source: Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2012)
- eMarketer estimates that there will be 115.8 million smartphone users in the US by the end of 2012, with that number growing to 176.3 million by 2015 (Source: eMarketer, 2012)
- 66% of US smartphone owners use their phone to aid in shopping (Source: Leo J. Shapiro and Associates, 2012)
“The smartphone mobile device is a lifeline to friends, family and content, as well as the primary communication and information portal we utilize on a daily and even hourly basis,” added Sluben. “That’s why it’s more important than ever to engage consumers where they shop and the MoZeus Retail Platform will do just that.”
For more information on MoZeus Worldwide or to learn more about the launch of the SMART Activator Retail Platform please click here or call 1-888-YMOZEUS (966-9387).