The Holidays are just around the corner, and while we swerve our way through painful traffic and hoards of holiday shoppers, brands are seizing every opportunity to get our attention, and at times even spread a little holiday cheer. Here are some great Holiday Engagement Thought-Starters to help get the creative juices flowing this season.
Black Friday Digital Passes
Digital passes create a one-way communication channel for brands to push coupons, alerts, etc to consumers, before, during and after events/campaigns.
• Instant Win games are a great way to engage and reward shoppers with coupons – which can be instantly saved to their mobile wallet
• Send geo-targeted push notifications (i.e Black Friday deal alerts, coupon expiration-date reminders) to consumers as they are near a specific retail location
Thanksgiving Sound Wave Art
Translate a user experience into colorful works of digitized art – demonstrating that each individual experiences a moment in a very personal way.
• “I Am Thankful For…” – consumers speak into a microphone and watch their words transform into a custom sound wave to stylize and share
• Final creations can be digitally downloaded or printed as a poster, sticker, etc.
These animated, viral-in-nature videos are a huge hit for all ages! Did you know: Humorous content has a 49% higher chance of being shared online (Marketing Charts).
• “Jib Jab”-like photo/video will feature your consumer’s oversized head on different holiday characters or cartoons
• Add to the fun by creating a continuous, online microsite with a “community” of all participating bobbleheads in one all-inclusive video
Digital Christmas Cards
Take personalization to a new level with our DesignMy platform – which includes an extensive menu of branded and stylistic design elements that fuel imagination and creativity.
• Digitally design custom Christmas cards for your loved ones – printed out onsite and sent digitally in real-time to share online!
• Choose from a variety of different images, paints, patterns, pencils, clip art, etc to deck out your ultimate holiday card
25 Days of Christmas Chatbot
This platform marries high-tech positioning with an easy-to-use, familiar interface to create an unforgettable user experience – before, during and post event/campaign
• Send consumers fun, festive content every day leading up to Christmas (Don’t be afraid to get sarcastic and funny – give your bot a personality!)
• Send Puzzle Slide games, Selfie photo-ops, Sweepstakes, Trivia challenges, etc. Keep them engaged all month long!
Holiday-Themed Interactive Games
Drive engagement with custom, interactive games that entertain, inform, and educate – ensuring that the brand is an influential part of the content narrative.
• Help Santa chop down the lighted tree, while avoiding all the branches with mischievous elves
• Add a live leaderboard to encourage some fun, exciting competition!
New Years Eve Motion Photos
Motion Photos allow you to choose one aspect of a photo and make it animated – a living moment that exists within a static photo, making it last forever. Warning: highly shareable.
• Mo-Pho’s, as we like to call them, add partial or full animations to create the illusion of 3D (Snow falling down, Christmas Tree lights flashing, etc)
• Final composites are delivered in .GIF or MP4 format and can be instantly shared to social media